Founded in Stuttgart in the year of 1923 as a series of mechanical workshops, TRUMPF today, is a prominent high tech company with global presence.
TRUMPF stands for ‘quality, excellent products, highly efficient processes and outstanding results.’ Family owned, TRUMPF embodies its ideals as it firmly believes that the success of the company derives from the fact that they live common values and aspire to shared objectives. Ambitious in plans, and true to delivery; TRUMPF strives to achieve continuous growth that is ‘far above the average for sectors in which we are active. We aim for a return on sales that enables us to afford our high expenditure on research and development as well as investments made by our own efforts.’
Cordless Alliance System (CAS)
Providing users with enhanced flexibility, CAS rechargeable battery packs and rechargers from multiple manufacturers work in this one system. ‘CAS provides the most efficient rechargeable battery system in the industry from Metabo and over 30 years of experience in rechargeable batteries which is now available for TRUMPF Power Tools.’ Users benefit from a higher degree of reliability, clear cost advantages alongside top investment security.
Key advantages include:
100% Compatibility – Everything works together: 18V battery-powered machines, rechargeable batteries and chargers from any brand. Clear cost advantage thanks to multiple use of existing rechargeable batteries. No matter if it is Li-Ion or LiHD technology, 2.0 Ah, 4.0 Ah, 5.2 Ah, 5.5 Ah, 8.0 Ah or 10.0 Ah.
Twice the Freedom – CAS means you do not have to depend on cables. Users can use machines from multiple manufacturers with one rechargeable battery.
Leading Rechargeable Battery Technology – CAS represents a sophisticated rechargeable battery system that you can rely on for standard and special applications.
Battery Technology Key Features Include:
- Reliable charging thanks to innovative technology.
- Process controlled charge and discharge management
- Extremely long application with minimum temperature development to protect the cells.
- Long runtime thanks to high quality materials, intelligent battery management and Power Head Technology
- Permanent Electronic Single Cell Protection (ESCP) during charging
- Optimum protection from interior contamination due to complete encapsulation and protective paint
- The outer rubber lining around the battery pack ensures it fits safely and does not slip, also serving as shock protection.
- Rubber buffer protects the cells
- Long storage life, almost no self-discharge
- Conductor rails capable of high current, enlarged contacts and high conductivity thanks to a special copper alloy of the cell connectors
- Capacity display: battery capacity can be checked at any time
- Same recharger for 12V to 36V rechargeable batteries
For more details on the TRUMPF range of products, contact the team today for your personalised consultation and learn how the Abbey team can work with you to provide tooling solutions to maximise your manufacturing productivity.
email@example.com | 01924 224240