Make your purchases go further, invest in Cleco tooling with Abbey Industrial Solutions. Our latest promotion offers CellCore and NeoTek technology to help you maximise your productivity.
Cleco CellCore tools are prided upon for being the smartest tools for the toughest environments. They are easy to handle and tough to break, making them the perfect production partner in assembly halls across multiple manufacturing disciplines.
Developed to suit a wide variety of needs, Cleco’s CellCore range is designed to be:
- Ergonomic – reducing operator fatigue while delivering state of the art power and intelligence.
- Easy to use – large user interface allows easy on-the-tool programming without a controller.
- Durable – recognised as being assembly-line tough. They are drop-tested up to 5 feet.
- Reliable – increases tooling uptime with 500k cycles between maintenance.
Meanwhile the NeoTek range of Cordless Assembly Tools bring superior connectivity with the most reliable real-time synchronisation for manufacturing and engineering systems. Designed to ensure safety-critical assembly with best-in-class accuracy, they are also the fastest cordless assembly tools available in their class.
As a master distributor for Cleco tooling in the UK, Abbey is bringing to market, two fantastic new promotions designed to enhance client manufacturing capabilities.
CellCore – Purchase your CellCore tool of choice and receive these additional items free of charge per tool:
- 1 x Battery 2.0 Ah
- 1 x 1-Bay Quick Charger
- 1 x Tool Cover of Choice
- 1 x Cleco Softshell Jacket
The CellCore range currently benefits from these upgrades:
- Ball-retainer anvil on right / angle models
- Projection tool covers for various models
- High torque – models up to 2000Nm
NeoTek – Experience the benefit of NeoTek technology with an additional 15% off your purchases.
- mPro Controllers
Offers are valid with Abbey’s usual terms and conditions of sale and available until 30th June 2021.
If you require any further information on the promotions, or would like to speak to our team to discuss ways to optimise your manufacturing with upgrades to tooling, service plans or specialist advice, contact us today and maximise your manufacturing productivity.
email@example.com | 01924 224240